Call for Abstract
33rd European Pediatrics Conference, will be organized around the theme “Fostering New Advancements in Ameliorating Child Health”
Euro Pediatrics-2022 is comprised of keynote and speakers sessions on latest cutting edge research designed to offer comprehensive global discussions that address current issues in Euro Pediatrics-2022
Submit your abstract to any of the mentioned tracks.
Register now for the conference by choosing an appropriate package suitable to you.
Pediatrics is the specialty of medical science concerned with the physical, mental, and social health of children from birth to young adulthood. Pediatric care encompasses a broad spectrum of health services ranging from preventive health care to the diagnosis and treatment of acute and chronic diseases. The aim of Pediatrics is to reduce infant and child rate of deaths, control the spread of infectious diseases, promote healthy lifestyles for a long disease-free life.
- Track 1-1Fever in children
- Track 1-2 Hemorrhagic disease of newborn
- Track 1-3 Pediatric infections
- Track 1-4 Intrauterine growth restriction (IUGR)
- Track 1-5 General pediatric diseases
- Track 1-6 Intraoral X-Rays
Neonatology accents on new-conceived new-born children, prevalently sick or untimely new-born's. Kids with a birth imperfection or is conceived rashly, are treated in the NICUs and helped by a neonatologist amid conveyance and the consideration of the new-born child. A neonatologist tends to unpredictable and high-hazard environment that a general pediatrician may not be very much prepared to deal with. Perinatology is additionally named as maternal foetal medication.
- Track 2-1 Neonatal Nourishment
- Track 2-2 Neonatal diagnostics
- Track 2-3 Neonatal emergency unit
- Track 2-4 Neonatal medication
Pediatric Hematology Oncology is a broad and multifaceted area that involves trepidations of the several-formed elements of the blood and their precursors in the bone marrow, as well as the coagulation-fibrinolytic systems in the plasma, the reticuloendothelial system, and malignancies of the blood and solid tissues and organs.
- Track 3-1 Leukemia in children
- Track 3-2 Feeding issues
- Track 3-3 Rhabdomyosarcom
Pediatric gastroenterology developed as a sub-specialty of pediatrics and gastroenterology. It is concerned with treating the gastrointestinal tract, liver and pancreas of children from infancy until age eighteen. The principal diseases it is concerned with are acute diarrhea, persistent vomiting, gastritis, and problems with the development of the gastric tract.
- Track 4-1Gastroenteritis
- Track 4-2 Campylobacteriosis
- Track 4-3 Celiac disease
- Track 4-4 Bowel syndrome
Childhood asthma (pediatric asthma) is the most common serious chronic disease in infants and children, yet is often difficult to diagnose. In infants and children, asthma may appear as: Wheezing (whistling sound) when breathing, Coughing, Rapid breathing.
- Track 5-1 Eczema
- Track 5-2 Dyspnea
- Track 5-3Idiopathic infiltrative lung diseases
- Track 5-4 Cheyne-stokes respiration
Pediatric nervous system science or tyke nervous system science is a specific division of pharmaceutical which manages the analysis and administration of neurological conditions in neonates, new-born children, youngsters and youths. The order of kid nervous system science fathoms ailments and clutters of the spinal string, cerebrum, fringe sensory system, autonomic sensory system, muscles and veins that influence people in these age gatherings.
- Track 6-1 Alzheimer”s disease
- Track 6-2 Traumatic brain Injury
- Track 6-3 Cognitive Impairment
- Track 6-4Dysgraphia
Clinical Pediatrics is a medical journal that follow to publish and to available information on a change of child-centre care topics along with those of a clinical scientific, behavioural, educational, or ethical nature. Clinical Pediatrics allergy is also one of the most important and widely studied areas in novel research of this field. Initial detection of cancer in children also is taking earlier attention in Clinical Pediatrics cancer.
- Track 7-1 Pediatric obesity
- Track 7-2 Pediatric Disorders
- Track 7-3Birth Defects
- Track 7-4Abnormalities in Children
Pediatric Cardiology is the part of Medicine focused on scatters of the heart and the circulatory framework and consequently treating youngsters conceived with or who create heart or vascular framework deformities, irregularities or inadequacies. A portion of the indications extend from heart mumbles and chest agony to lightheaded spells, muscle issue, valve abandons, sporadic heartbeat, palpitations, high or low circulatory strain, and different issues identified with the veins.
- Track 8-1Blue Baby Syndrome
- Track 8-2Congenital Heart Diseases
- Track 8-3 Rheumatic heart disease
- Track 8-4 Tetralogy of fallot
Pediatric Orthodontics is all about the oral health of children from infancy to early adulthood. The term oral health includes teeth, gums, mouth throughout several stages of childhood. If early dental problems are not cured, they may cause lifetime pain and complications. Services provided by pediatric dentist include fluoride treatment, athletic mouth guards, space maintainers and fillings. Infected baby teeth can damage child’s adult teeth developing below them.
- Track 9-1 Intraoral X-Rays
- Track 9-2 Cephalometric Projections
- Track 9-3Cephalometric Projections
- Track 9-4 Scaling and root planning
Pediatric Nephrology publishes original clinical research related to acute and chronic diseases that affect renal function, blood pressure, and fluid and electrolyte disorders in children. Studies may involve medical, surgical, Pediatricsal, physiologic, biochemical, genetic, pathologic or immunologic aspects of disease, imaging techniques or consequences of acute or chronic kidney disease.
- Track 10-1 Diabetic nephropathy
- Track 10-2 Nephrotic syndrome
- Track 10-3 Reflux nephropathy
- Track 10-4Glomerulonephritis
Pediatric Endocrinology is concerned about the disorders related to the dysfunction of hormones and glands which results in problems of growth, puberty and diabetes. Endocrine glands, such as pituitary gland releases hormones into the bloodstream which decides how a child grows and mature.
- Track 11-1Child Abuse & Management
- Track 11-2 Pediatric Diabetes and Treatment
- Track 11-3 Insulin Imbalance
- Track 11-4 Trauma
Pediatric dermatology is mainly concerned about skin disorders or conditions such as eczema, warts, haemangioma, cutaneous melanoma, cutaneous lesihmaniasis, psoriasis, atopic dermatitis, contact dermatitis, vitiligo, hives, genetic skin disorders, and ringworm and skin cancer.
- Track 12-1 Pediatric Psoriasis
- Track 12-2 Vitiligo In children
- Track 12-3 Chicken pox in children
- Track 12-4 Chicken pox in children
Pediatric nursing is the clinical health care of neonates and children up to the stage of adolescence. The role of pediatric nurse is to conduct procedures and providing medicines according to the prescribed nursing care plans and assessing them continuously. Neonatal nursing is a branch of health care which mainly focuses on nursing newly born babies who were born prematurely, with defects, infections, deformities etc.
- Track 13-1Pediatric care and nursing
- Track 13-2 Pediatric development
- Track 13-3 Pediatric nutrition
- Track 13-4 Pediatric nurses
Pediatric Surgery is a surgery commits the surgery of infant, juvenile, children and young adult’s fetuses. Pediatric surgery can be primly divided into two sub categories, known as, peditric surgical oncology, pediatric cardiothoracic surgery, pediatric neurosurgery, pediatric urological surgery, pediatric hepatological surgery, pediatric orthopedic surgery, pediatric vascular surgery and pediatric oncological surgery, pediatric cardiothoracic surgery.
- Track 14-1 Pediatric surgical nursing
- Track 14-2 Pediatric neurosurgery
- Track 14-3 Pediatric surgical urology
- Track 14-4 Pediatric head and neck surgery
Pediatric or youth weight is the most pervasive wholesome turmoil among youngsters and teenagers around the world. The event of heftiness is most astounding among racial gatherings. It expands the danger of heart maladies in youngsters and grown-ups. Youth stoutness inclines the person to insulin obstruction and sort 2 diabetes, hyperlipidaemia, hypertension, liver and kidney infections and causes conceptive brokenness in grown-ups. Stoutness in kids is a noteworthy wellbeing worry of the created world. Components, for example, dietary patterns, hereditary qualities, condition, digestion, and way of life assume an essential job in the advancement of heftiness.
- Track 15-1 Healthy eating
- Track 15-2Food and nutrition
- Track 15-3Food nutrition and body weight
Adequate Pediatrics is fundamental to the growth and development of infants and children. Balanced and healthy diet strengthens your child's immune system, helps him or her maintain healthy weight, and aids in his or her brain and bone development.
- Track 16-1Pediatric Nutrition in Chronic Diseases
- Track 16-2 Pregnancy Nutrition
- Track 16-3 Food Allergies in Pediatrics
- Track 16-4 Pediatric Malnutrition Effects
- Track 16-5 Clinical Nutrition
- Track 16-6 Sports Nutrition & Fitness
- Track 16-7 Nutrition and Health
Treatment of joints, ligaments, and bones in children is done by pediatric orthopaedic, a field of pediatric medicine. In the field of pediatrics, an orthopedist is indeed a physician who focuses on treating children of all ages, from new born to teens.
- Track 17-1 Cerebral Palsy
- Track 17-2 Skeletal Dysplasia
- Track 17-3 Bone Tumors
- Track 17-4 Limb Length Discrepancies
- Track 17-5 Spinal Dysfunction
- Track 19-1 Radiation Techniques
- Track 19-2 Advanced Techniques In Treating Children Diseases
- Track 19-3 Pediatric surgical procedures
- Track 19-4 Drug therapies
- Track 20-1 Pediatric Sonography
- Track 20-2Supine Longitudinal Scans
- Track 20-3 Magnetic Resonance Imaging
- Track 20-4 Maximum voluntary ventilation
- Track 21-1 Pediatric scientists
- Track 21-2 Pediatric associations and societies
- Track 21-3 Pediatric nurses
- Track 21-4 Pediatric researchers